I kept asking my mom "How am I going to remember this special day forever...like when I'm 50?" So we decided the easiest way to do that was to start a blog a for to record all my special memories. To begin here are a few things about me...
Blog Title: We named this blog "Treasure Zekie" because Candy, Money, Treasure...and Gold was too long so we settled on "Treasure Zekie" because I treasure all those things. Here are a few more of my favorite things...
Food: Waffles, Pears, Grilled (Ham &) Cheese, Soy Butter & Jam Sandwiches
Treat: Candy Corn and anything with SUGAR!
Color: All the colors in the rainbow...it used to be pink but now I have a new favorite everyday.
Friend: Luke, Alex...they're 12, Nate, Will, Dash, Raquel
School: Learning Dynamics...but Ms. Holly from last year will always be my favorite teacher!
Place: Fiesta Fun and Pirate Island Pizza in St. George...and I like Disney World too.
Sport: Baseball
Month: October because it's my birthday month and I love Halloween.
Holiday: Halloween because I love candy and Halloween games at Thanksgiving Point.
Song: Loco Legs by the Fresh Beat Band
Clothes: My Buzz Lightyear Pajamas/Costume.
Computer Game: Dora adventures
Board Game: Shutes and Ladders
Wii Game: Bowling
Show: Fresh Beat Band because I like the songs and Backyardigans because they pretend to be stuff.
Activity: Listen to music on playlist.com and Pandora and play games with my family.
I hope you like my new blog and remembering all my special days with me!
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zekie,
ReplyDeleteYou have an incredible life of joy and sugar!!!
I am glad that I have been able to contribute to your collection of treasures!
Love, Nani
i dont even remember Fresh Beat Band.
ReplyDeleteit feels like forbidden knowledge
Zeke Bachman 11/14/19