My two front teeth got knocked out by Caleb's nose on Christmas eve. Really it's a true story. Me and Caleb wanted to do a pillow fight. But then it turned into a sumo wrestling pillow fight. We've both put the pillows on our tummies and ran towards each other. Caleb's nose hit my two front teeth and blood gushed everywhere. My first tooth fell out and the 2nd tooth got looser and looser. At first I was crying but then I started laughing because I was so happy my tooth fell out. The other one got so loose we tried to pull it out with dental floss but then it kept slipping off so my dad pulled it out with his bare fingers. Then my mom wanted me to start singing all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth but I wouldn't do it. I asked the tooth fairy for two dollars because I lost two teeth and I asked for some lemon cookies. The tooth fairy left me five dollars and said that she didn't have two dollars and I could use the rest of the money to buy the lemon cookies. Score!
Loved the twoo story of two dangling Zekie teeth...and what a generous tooth fairy! Some Caleb linebacker fore-shadowing I think:)
ReplyDelete